Thursday, July 19, 2012

Why Not Today?


This is something I've been thinking about doing for quite a while actually.  Why has it taken me so long when I've had all this at the tip of my fingertips?  Who the hell knows.  I've been a busy body lately and when it comes time to think about things I want to do for me, well, let's just say those are numbers 700-800 on my 'to-do' list......

Why today?  Well, let's see.  Kid #1 and Kid #2 are doing their chores around the house, and Kid #3 is playing with his Hot Wheels.  The hubby is at work, which leaves me to do what I want.  So, as I keyed myself up in the back room of our house, I started writing.  And half way through the day's writings, I started to think 'why not today?'

So, here we are!

I know I don't have any followers just yet, so I'm pretty much talking to myself through all of this.  But who knows?  I may get a few people interested to hear what I have to say.  Which, in my book, would be pretty damn cool.

So, here I am, holding an invisible glass of Guinness beer, saying, "Here's to us.  A beautiful beginning."

Peace out.

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment